Space Girls

Space Girls

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A "Different" Day


There is no such thing as bad weather; it’s just a different sort. – J. Ruskin

God spoke with Abraham man to man. He spoke to the Israelites from the mountain. He spoke to us through His Son. Different ways – same God! Hmm!

The great thing about life is no 2 days are ever alike. But often in our lives when our circumstances seem to tax us to the 'Nth' degree we say things like “I’m having a streak of bad luck” or “my life is going from bad to worse.” In reality the only thing that has really changed is our outlook on the situation. When we see things as “bad” it means we’ve taken our eyes off of our sustainer – GOD. God is "good all the time." Life may be hard at times, but it is not bad, it’s just different given the situation. But as sure as day follows night God can and often will change our outlook if we just look up.

Until tomorrow……

Pastor Botts

“You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into lightWith your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall.” – II Samuel 22:29-30

No comments:

Post a Comment