Space Girls

Space Girls

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blessed Failure

Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – H. Ford  

The Israelites failed miserably at keeping the covenant of Moses given by God. But then along came JESUS with a new way. HALLELUJAH!  

When it comes to tests, exams, tryouts, etc., within our hearts all of us want to do our best; be perfect even. But often, though we are well prepared we usually don’t fare well at times. The same holds true for life’s events, we usually fall short of expectations or perfection. The key is not to think life is over or our future is sealed because we didn’t succeed. We should take heart we have a God who believes in 2nd, 3rd, even 100th chances to get it right. And he has “graced” us with another day, TODAY, to hopefully start anew. I would suggest that the best way to start intelligently is with Him!  

Until tomorrow……  

Pastor Botts  

“The time is coming declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel….I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God and they will be my people.” – Jeremiah 31:31, 33

No comments:

Post a Comment